FREE Shipping On Orders Over $200
Product Code: SEGP01294 Brand: Avanti Availability: In Stock
AVANTI 4 EGG POACHER SET
Perfectly poach eggs for classic eggs benedict, salads, noodle dishes and more with the Avanti® Egg Poacher Set. Easy to use, makes up to four eggs at one time. Crafted from dur...
Product Code: SEGP01294
AVANTI 4 EGG POACHER SET
Perfectly poach eggs for classic eggs benedict, salads, noodle dishes and more with the Avanti® Egg Poacher Set. Easy to use, makes up to four eggs at one time. Crafted from durable stainless steel with a mirror polished finish, the impact bonded base provides fast and even heat distribution. The matching tempered glass lid with steam vent and heat resistant knob lets you monitor food as it cooks. Featuring an egg poacher insert with lift-out stainless steel poaching cups that have a non-stick coating that prevent eggs from sticking and make for easy clean-up. The pan can also be used with- out the stainless steel insert as a sauté pan for sauces, vegetables, grains or melting butter and is designed with a stay cool to touch handle. Suitable for use on all types of cook tops - including induction.
• 20cm diameter
• Pan and poaching cups made from stainless steel
• Whitford Xylan non-stick coating on cups Impacted bonded base for fast, even heat distribution
• Tempered glass pan lid with steam vent and heat resistant knob
• Stay-cool pan handle
• Removable poaching tray allows base to be use as a sauté pan
• Suitable for all cook tops including Induction
• Dishwasher safe
1. Remove the egg poacher cup tray from the poacher.
2. Coat each poacher cup with a little butter or olive oil (optional).
3. Add 1.5 cm of water to the poacher pan, set over medium heat and bring to a steady simmer on the stove top. Do not let the pan boil dry!
4. Carefully place poacher tray (containing the poacher cups) into the pan and warm the cups. Gently crack one egg into each poacher cup. The best part of a poached egg is a soft, runny yolk, so do be careful that you don't pierce the yolks as you are cracking. Place a lid on the pan and ensure heat is at simmer.
5. Cook to desired taste. When the whites are no longer runny, your eggs have cooked. For soft yolk allow around 5 minutes for extra large eggs and 4 minutes for medium eggs. Allow slightly longer for harder yolks.
6. Turn off the heat. Carefully remove the egg poacher pan from the stove top.
7. Use a spoon or flexible spatula to remove eggs from the poacher cups. Transfer the eggs to individual plates, season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.
• Separate all components and hand wash with hot soapy water
• Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.
• Rinse and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
• Whilst this product is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended.
We will make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered within 5 to 7 working days to the address specified during the purchase process. For WA, Far North QLD, NT, and remote country areas please allow an extra 2-3 days for delivery.
During sale periods we will try our best to dispatch your order on the same day, however sometimes, orders may be delayed due to very high volume of orders. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience.
We use either Australia Post Parcel service or our own delivery service depending on the area of delivery. The charges are calculated per state and you can see it when you enter the shipping details of your Order.
We usually use Express Post. The express delivery charge is dependent on the total weight of your order and the price will appear at checkout once you enter your shipping address details. Express delivery usually takes up to 1-3 business days for the majority of metropolitan locations. If you have any queries related to Express delivery please contact us on email@example.com and we will be happy to help you!
We can deliver to residential addresses and business addresses, however we dont deliver to post boxes.
If you are not at the delivery address to receive your parcel, Australia Post will leave a card notifying you of the attempted delivery and will provide you with details on how to collect your parcel. Most orders are processed and dispatched on the same day or within 1 business day of the order being placed. Orders take 5-7 working days for delivery, however orders to remote areas may take an extra 2-3 days for delivery as mentioned earlier.
Orders are processed for all days of the week including public holidays. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays will be shipped within the next 2 business days.
We will take all reasonable care to deliver to the address given. However, we will not be liable for non-delivery or misdelivery as a result of incorrect data entry.
We're sorry Bartan only delivers online orders to Australian addresses.
We are happy to exchange any product purchased Online as long as you meet all of the following terms and conditions:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it and obtain reimbursement of the purchase price within thirty (30) calendar days of the date of your invoice.
Any returned item must be in its original condition (unopened), and is accompanied by proof of purchase in the form of a tax invoice/receipt. Delivery charges are not refundable for incorrect choice, and products are to be returned to the store at the customer's own cost.
Defective items or Damaged Goods i.e. items that fail to meet our warranty, can be returned at any time.
If you are returning an item because it is defective, we will pay for shipping costs to send you a replacement product.
You will be asked for information that is relevant to your return. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return.
Although we keep large stock quantities of most products, on rare occassions we run out of some products, which will delay an order. When this occur, we will notify you promptly to check if this will cause a problem.
if by a remote possibility two customers place the same item in their shopping basket at the same time and/or process their payment at the same time, the customer whose payment is received first will receive the product. The other customer will have their payment refunded.
Each of the goods provided by BARTAN is subject to specific warranty terms, limitations and exclusions.
ExclusionsThis warranty does not apply where:
- The damage to or defect in the Product is caused by normal wear and tear.
- The Product has been used for commercial purposes.
- The Product has been used for purposes other than the purpose for which it was designed.
- The Product has been subject to abnormal conditions, whether of temperature, humidity, water, pressure or similar.
- The defect in the Product has arisen due to the purchaser's failure to properly maintain or use the Product in accordance with the Use and Care Instructions specified.
- This warranty does not cover scratches, stains, discoloration or damage caused by overheating.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure or defect. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only.
Be the first to review this item