WARRANTY AND RETURNS POLICY
We are happy to exchange any product purchased Online as long as you meet all of the following terms and conditions:
You've Changed Your Mind
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it and obtain reimbursement of the purchase price within thirty (30) calendar days of the date of your invoice.
Any returned item must be in its original condition (unopened), and is accompanied by proof of purchase in the form of a tax invoice/receipt. Delivery charges are not refundable for incorrect choice, and products are to be returned to the store at the customer's own cost.
Defective items or Damaged Goods i.e. items that fail to meet our warranty, can be returned at any time.
If you are returning an item because it is defective, we will pay for shipping costs to send you a replacement product.
You will be asked for information that is relevant to your return. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return.
Out of Stock
Although we keep large stock quantities of most products, on rare occassions we run out of some products, which will delay an order. When this occur, we will notify you promptly to check if this will cause a problem.
if by a remote possibility two customers place the same item in their shopping basket at the same time and/or process their payment at the same time, the customer whose payment is received first will receive the product. The other customer will have their payment refunded.
Each of the goods provided by BARTAN is subject to specific warranty terms, limitations and exclusions.
This warranty does not apply where:
- The damage to or defect in the Product is caused by normal wear and tear.
- The Product has been used for commercial purposes.
- The Product has been used for purposes other than the purpose for which it was designed.
- The Product has been subject to abnormal conditions, whether of temperature, humidity, water, pressure or similar.
- The defect in the Product has arisen due to the purchaser's failure to properly maintain or use the Product in accordance with the Use and Care Instructions specified.
- This warranty does not cover scratches, stains, discoloration or damage caused by overheating.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure or defect. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only.